Upton Gardens:Located in Newham and formerly home to the West Ham United Football Club ground
Upton Gardens will deliver 842 new properties and consist of one, two, three and four-bedroom homes.
Located in Newham and formerly home to the West Ham United Football Club ground, this exciting new development will contribute to major regeneration in the area – homes are set to be a strong investment opportunity.
Upton Park Underground station is a 6-minute walk, with direct links to central London in under 16 minutes.
- All apartments will offer private outdoor space
- Access to communal gardens, landscaping and connectivity to Priory Park
- Homes will feature spacious living and dining areas
- Kitchens and bathrooms will be finished to a high specification
- 24-hour concierge, underground car parking* and cycle storage
- New neighbourhood facilities will include community space and a public library
Newham was among one of the Boroughs which played host to the London 2012 Olympics, and as a result is currently benefitting from significant urban regeneration and infrastructure investment.
With West Ham United F.C now settled in their new home at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Barratt London want to ensure the historic roots of Upton Park’s Boleyn Ground are not only retained, but also help to create a better place to live for existing and new residents.
The site was originally named after a house that stood next to the ground called Boleyn Castle – home to Anne Boleyn, and with reference to the legacy of West Ham United F.C. public art will be commissioned along the new Legacy Route.
Sales will start in summer 2017.
Web Site : https://www.barratthomes.co.uk