10 most expensive streets in South Africa announced
The most expensive 10 streets in South Africa were announced for property buyers. The majority of the houses on these streets are over R20 million.
Constantia is one of the most expensive streets in South Africa. But the most expensive suburban is Llandudno. According to information, two of the 10 most expensive streets are outside Cape Town.
According to the research group Lightstone; House prices in the suburbs of Cape Town have been announced as an average of R30 million. Lightstone made his research based on nearly eight million registered properties in South Africa.
According to Lightstone’s remarks, the most expensive South African suburbs are Llandudno. It follows de Bosch and Higgovale in Stellenbosch. These regions represent 40 percent of South Africa’s total housing ownership.
Here are the most expensive streets in South Africa …
- Moneterey Rd, Bel Ombre. Average house price: R29.875m
- Ravine Road, Bantry Bay. Average house price: R27.575m
- Logies Bay Road, Llandudno. Average house price: R27.250m
- Killarney Road, Hyde Park. Average house price: R22.3m
- Sunset Ave, Llandudno. Average house price: R21.525m
- Glencoe Road, Oranjezicht. Average house price: R21.5m
- Avenue St Louis, Fresnaye. Average house price: R21.417m
- Chesterfield Road, Oranjezicht. Average house price: R21.1m
- 5th Avenue, Illovo. Average house price: R20.875m
- Beauvais Avenue, Bel Ombre. Average house price: R20.700m
Sevdenur Demir / [email protected]