Accor brand to expand in Mexico
The luxury hotel brand expands its Accor portfolio to Mexico. The brand will open a new hotel in Mexico at the end of 2021 under the name of SO / Los Cabos Hotel & Residences.
The hotel, to be opened by the So brand, a subsidiary of Accor, will be built on the Baja California Peninsula on the Pacific Coast. The facility will be the first So property of Accor in the region.
As with other hotels in the brand, Accor will also beş choose a fashion designer to bring the artistic visions to the resort. Isı facilities include two restaurants serving Mexican food, five swimming pools, and a lounge with ocean views.
In addition to these, there will be an indoor / outdoor work area of 7,500 square meters, a spa, a fitness center with access to a 18-hole Nicklaus Design golf course adjacent to the facility and a glass pool.
According to Accor, SO / Hotels & Resorts is one of the fastest growing brands in the portfolio. The brand will open its hotel in Havana, Cuba (2020) and SO / Los Cabos Hotel & Residences (2021) SO / Havana Paseo del Prado in the North and Central America region.
In addition, the brand will soon open hotels in Kuala Lumpur (2020), Samui (2020) and Jakarta (2021).
Sevdenur Demir / firstname.lastname@example.org/
- Affordable Papers – Having Your Paper Within 1 Business Day
- Essay Helper – Help With Your Essay Writing
- Self-Development Values and Aims – Study to Live Up to Your Personal Improvement Values
- Why Is There Online Submit Bacc Computer System Engineering Educational Institutions?
- Affordable Papers Reviews – Finding a Straightforward Method to Find Inexpensive Paper On Line