Evim Kadikoy project is being realized by Anka Group in the Fikirtepe region of Istanbul in the scope of urban transportation.There are being offered 4 different payment options in project.The project is spreading on 38.600m2 construction land.

Evim Kadikoy Project! 1+1 Apartments Start At TL375.000!

Evim Kadikoy Project! 1+1 Apartments Start At TL375.000!

Evim Kadikoy project is being realized by Anka Group in the Fikirtepe region of Istanbul in the scope of urban transportation.There are being offered 4 different payment options in project.

The project is spreading on 38.600m2 construction land.The project is rising in 3 stages.The first stage is composed of 1+1,2+1,3+1,3,5+1 and 4,5+1 types.

1 percenT İS VAT available that is expected to complete in after 22 months.The project comprises playing grounds for childs,fitness center,swimming pools,steam room,sport courts and recreation areas.

There are four different payment options in project.

-When paying in advance, 60 month term installment opportunity,

-After 25 percent down payment, 12 month term installment with zero interest for the rest of 75 percent,

-After 40 percent down payment, 24 month term instalment with zero interest for the rest of 60 percent,

-After 50 percent down payment, 36 month term instalment with zero interest for the rest of 50 percent,

Anka Evim Kadikoy Sale Office:

Merpenkoy District,Mandıra Street,Yildirim Street,No:55 Kadikoy/Kartal

Anka Evim Kadiloy Communication:

Tel : 444 38 11

Web Site  :www.evimkadikoy.com

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *