akoya egypt 1

AKOYA is a high standard community with total area of 13.6 acres ( 57,120 meters) ; with only 40% of the total area residential buildings and the rest 60% green areas and services.AKOYA is composed of 26 residential buildings, two commercial buildings and marvelous landscape.

AKOYA is Located in New Cairo, just off 90th Street, and overlooking Katameya Gardens, this project is ideally situated 3 km away from the new AUC campus and 14 km from the ring road.AKOYA is Elevated at 350 meter from sea level to enjoy relaxing fresh air.AKOYA is bounded between four other compounds.

The project includes security system,maintenance system,private parking,swimming pools,mini cinema,spa,gym,food court and shopping mall.

Residence prices are changing between EGP1,250,000($160,000) and EGP2,650,000 ($340,000) in project.

Web Site : http://www.akoyacompound.com/

akoya egypt 2 akoya egypt 3 akoya egypt 4 akoya egypt 5 akoya egypt 6

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.