The MIAMI Association of REALTORS® (MIAMI) has 161 international real estate partners, the most of any Realtor association in the United States, after signing 10 new International Collaboration Agreements recently. The bilateral agreements create greater exposure for Miami and all of South Florida, increase business opportunities and promote a stronger local economy.
“Collaborating and networking with global markets is at the core of our mission at the MIAMI Association of REALTORS®,” said Christopher Zoller, the 2017 MIAMI Chairman. “MIAMI is honored to have international partners in more than 50 countries and five continents. By promoting the Miami brand and Miami lifestyle at global conferences and with our worldwide partners, every South Florida industry and field benefits.”
MIAMI signed new partnership agreements with the following 10 real estate associations:
- CRECI-DF (Brazil) – Conselho Regional de Corretores de Imóveis- Distrito Federal
- SINDIMOVEIS-GO (Brazil) – Sindicato dos Corretores de Imóveis no Estado de Goiás
- SINDIMOVEIS-ES (Brazil) – Sindicato dos Corretores de Imoveis do Estado do Espirito Santo
- OVI (Austria) – Austria Association of Real Estate Experts
- Cambodian Valuers and Estate Agents Association (Cambodia)
- CILA (Latin America) – Confederación Inmobiliaria de Latino America
- Real Estate Cluster Serbia (Serbia)
- SIRALIA — Spanish International Realty Alliance (Spain)
- Colegio de Martilleros y Corredores Publicos del Departamento Judicial de la Plata (Argentina)
The new agreements will further strengthen foreign buying activity in Miami and South Florida and further strengthen the MIAMI Association’s reputation as a leading international organization connecting markets and expanding international business opportunities.
MIAMI, the largest local Realtor association with more than 46,000 members, has been signing honorary reciprocal agreements with international real estate associations since 1996. MIAMI has bilateral agreements with real estate associations in more than 50 countries. The organizations are part of MIAMI’s International Referral Network, which links South Florida properties with more than 100,000 real estate professionals around the world.
MIAMI’s International Referral Network provides MIAMI members with a powerful competitive advantage, which benefits buyers, sellers and the communities they serve. Consumers should seek real estate professionals who are members of the MIAMI Association of REALTORS® because they have international expertise, professional network and marketing resources to better serve them.
Source: MIAMI Association of REALTORS