The Jackson is being developed by Charney Construction & Development , Ascent Development and Tavros Development in 11-51 47th Avenue, Queens, New York.The development is composed of 56 units and will be completed in 2017.Prices are changing between $600,00 and $4,000,000 in development.
Throughout all design components we weaved a continuous thread of the industrial heritage of the surrounding neighborhood coupled with a contemporary experience. The modern aesthetic is reflected in the residences; all designed with premium appliances, fixtures, hard wood floors and marble finishes. Living spaces offer high ceilings for maximum light intake with ample space to accommodate families. A true highlight is balconies off the living rooms with panoramic views of the neighborhood and the Manhattan skyline.
Features & Finishes
• Sleek and elegant modern design and style meets classic industrial loft space living
• White Carrara and Stormy Travertine stone lined master and secondary baths
• Waterworks bath fixtures
• Liebherr refrigerator; Bertazzoni Range; Bosch dishwasher, microwave, and washer / dryer
• Wide plank white oak flooring
• Custom handmade kitchen cabinetry with Caesar Stone counter top and back splashes
• Artisan custom made lighting
• Chrome hardware
Web Site : http://www.thejacksonlic.com/