Ssangyong E&C wins $168m Dubai Wasl tower deal
Korea’s builder Ssangyong Engineering & Construction (Ssangyong E&C) has won a contract worth $168 million from wasl Asset Management Group for the construction of a 44-storey residential building, Dubai 1 Residence, within its key community development project in Dubai.
Located at the Al Kifaf development, The Dubai 1 Residence comprises two towers withn the Wasl 1 development. The first tower has a total built up area of 101,569 square metre. The second tower boasts a built up area of 96,103 square metre.
The Dubai 1 Residence, located at the Al Kifaf development, the most central residential area tucked between Etisalat Building and Zabeel Park, Dubai, comprises two towers within the Wasl 1 development.
The first tower, located on plot 4, has a total built-up area of 101,569 sq m, while the second tower boasts a built-up area of 96,103 sq m.
Ssangyong E&C said in statement, each of these towers is shaped like the number ‘1’ that face each other, and the 36th to 42nd floors above the ground are connected by a link bridge.
Residential facilities, amenities such as swimming pools and parks, apartments podiums and parking space will be built. The project will be completed within the next three years.
- Affordable Papers – Having Your Paper Within 1 Business Day
- Essay Helper – Help With Your Essay Writing
- Self-Development Values and Aims – Study to Live Up to Your Personal Improvement Values
- Why Is There Online Submit Bacc Computer System Engineering Educational Institutions?
- Affordable Papers Reviews – Finding a Straightforward Method to Find Inexpensive Paper On Line